Maple Baked Beans with Sausage is a twist on our traditional baked beans and we absolutely love it.
This Maple Baked Beans dish is perfect for family gatherings and potlucks. Our family will be enjoying these for all of our summer events. Honestly, we have never taken this dish to an event and brought any back home. There is never any left!
Maple Baked Beans with Sausage Ingredients Needed
Bush’s Original Baked Beans
Jimmy Dean Country Mild Sausage
McCormick Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple
Recipe Feedback: “I have just made these beans for the 3rd time in less than 2 weeks. My go-to bean recipe from now on.”-Debbie
“I love these and so does my family we don’t eat them any other way more.”-Jenny
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately!
Maple Baked Beans with Sausage
- 2 28 ounce Cans of Bush’s Original Baked Beans
- 1 lb of Jimmy Dean Country Mild Sausage
- 1/2 cup of chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of McCormick Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 1/3 cup of Maple Syrup
- Brown sausage in skillet and drain grease.
- Combine sausage with all other ingredients in a casserole dish with lid and bake on 300 degrees in a preheated oven for around 2 hours or until desired consistency.
If you like this recipe, you might also like my recipe for Southern Baked Beans.
Be sure and PIN our recipe for later:
Click here to follow us on instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder