MEXICAN SAUSAGE BALLS
Mexican sausage balls are so good. They are the perfect appetizer for any event or gathering. This is a twist on an old classic. If you like the original sausage balls then I think you’ll love these as well. We can eat them anytime. Make them for any party or game day or just enjoy as a snack. This recipe is very easy to double or even triple.
Mexican Sausage Balls Ingredients Needed:
Cream cheese, softened
Salsa Verde Dipping Sauce Ingredients needed:
Mexican Sausage Balls
- 1 lb. of pork sausage
- 2 cups of Bisquick
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican Cheese
- 4 ounces of cream cheese softened
- 1 4 ounce jar of green chiles
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
Salsa Verde Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 4 tablespoons of salsa verde
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together and shape in to walnut size balls. Place on a greased baking sheet and cook for 25-30 minutes. You can eat these without any sauce or dip them in the salsa verde dipping sauce.
Dipping Sauce Instructions
- Mix ingredients together and serve.
Don’t forget to pin our Mexican Sausage Balls:
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? If you’re a fan of new recipes, great food, travel, country living and southern ways, then you’ll love our publication.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.