Cucumber tomato salad is delicious.
Cucumber tomato salad is one of our favorite summer salads. My family loves this salad and it is wonderful with any meal. Take it to a gathering and you won’t bring any home. This recipe could be doubled if you want to make it for a crowd. Cucumber tomato salad keeps well for several days refrigerated. You might also like to check out our recipe for watermelon and tomato salad.
Cucumber tomato salad ingredients needed:
Mayonnaise (I used Dukes)
Apple cider vinegar
The dressing on this salad is very creamy and gives it such a wonderful flavor. It’s really refreshing cold right out of the fridge. It would be a great side dish for any summer meal. I thought it was great the next day, too!
Full recipe below in the recipe card.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Cucumber Tomato Salad
- 2 medium to large cucumbers peeled and sliced
- 2 medium to large tomatoes sliced or cut into chunks
- 1/2 of a medium onion cut in rings
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise I used Dukes
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine cucumber, tomato, onion and green pepper in a salad bowl.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, milk, sugar, salt and black pepper and pour over salad.
- Toss and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
Be sure and pin this delicious salad:
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.