This easy Frito corn salad will quickly be a family favorite.
This delicious corn salad is super easy to make and will be a winner at your next potluck. Only a few ingredients and takes no time to throw together. We love this salad made with Chili Cheese Fritos. We think it gives it a great flavor and you won’t need any extra seasonings. Perfect with our maple sausage baked beans.
Needed Ingredients for Frito Corn Salad
Whole kernel sweet corn
Shredded cheese (I used colby/monterey jack mix)
Chili Cheese Fritos
Notes: This recipe is very versatile! You can use any flavor of Fritos that your family enjoys. You can also use salad dressing instead of mayonnaise. Don’t like cilantro? Leave it out! This salad is delicious any way you make it.
Recipe Feedback: “You were right! The chili cheese Fritos are a game changer! Best salad!”-Jessica
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately!
Frito Corn Salad
- 2 15 ounce cans of whole kernel sweet corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of sweet peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup of red onion chopped
- 1 cup of tomatoes chopped (I used grape tomatoes)
- 2 cups of shredded cheese I used colby/monterey jack mix
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 9 1/4 ounce bag of chili cheese Fritos, broken up to size you prefer
- 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped
- Mix all ingredients except for Fritos and chill for a few hours. Add Fritos at time of serving and mix well and serve.
Follow us on Instagram!