BBQ Ranch Beef Bake will be a dish you definitely make more than once. It’s simple, cheesy, and full of flavor. BBQ sauce, ranch dressing, Velveeta…what’s not to love? Pasta bakes are so easy, and they reheat great. Serve this dish when you need a quick weeknight dinner option or when you’re craving comfort food!
Ingredients Needed for BBQ Ranch Beef Bake:
Fire Roasted Tomatoes
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Recipe Notes: you can use any type of pasta that you have on hand. You could easily make this dish with ground turkey, ground chicken, or ground pork. I know that some people are not a fan of Velveeta, but I think it’s a must in this dish. It adds a creaminess level you can’t get with other cheeses. As for the BBQ sauce, add the flavor you enjoy. I’ve used mesquite and hickory, and both were a hit.
Please scroll down for the full printable recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips, and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join thousands of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
BBQ Ranch Beef Bake
- 16 ounces of Rigatoni pasta
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 4 ounces of Velveeta
- 14.5- ounce can of fire-roasted tomatoes drained
- 7 ounces of green chiles
- 1 cup of Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to the direction on the box and drain. Cook minced garlic, onion, and ground beef on top of the stove until cooked through. Drain off any grease. Add in Velveeta, tomatoes, and green chiles and mix through until cheese is melted.
- Add pasta and meat mixture together in a large bowl. Add bbq sauce, ranch dressing, and a cup of shredded cheese and stir together. Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with the rest of the cheese. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and heated through.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses are allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.