Crock pot ham is so easy and honestly, it is my go to when I am making a ham for the holidays or any event. You can just throw it in the crock pot and it’s done in 3-4 hours. It is so tender and has the best flavor. I call this my Pineapple Sugar Ham and everyone in the family always ask me to make it for gatherings, especially Easter and Christmas.
This crock pot ham has simple ingredients.
Precooked spiral cut ham
Pineapple tidbits with juice
Yellow mustard (optional)
These 5 ingredients are delicious and wonderful on ham. We love the pineapple with the brown sugar. The mustard is optional but it does give the ham a little tang to offset the sweetness.
If you are anything like my family we love biscuits with our ham. Our cathead biscuits went viral last year and they are our absolute favorite to enjoy with ham. We like to make extra biscuits so we can enjoy ham biscuits with our leftovers. This ham is so easy to make it’s honestly wonderful year round.
Once you have enjoyed all the ham biscuits you can take any other leftover ham and make our Best Ever Ham Salad. This easy ham salad has wonderful reviews and is super easy to make.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Crock Pot Ham
- 1 4-5 lb precooked spiral cut ham
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1 20 ounce can of pineapple tidbits with juice
- Yellow mustard optional
- In a 6 quart slow cooker, place the cup of brown sugar all over the bottom. Then drizzle the maple syrup over the brown sugar.
- Next, spread open the slices of the ham a bit so the juices can get in to the ham, and then place the ham in the crock pot.
- Then pour the pineapple with juice over the ham. Next, I take the mustard and drizzle it over the top of the ham.
- Cook the ham on low for 3-4 hours. Before I take the ham out of the crock pot, I will spoon the juices over the entire ham several times.
- After you slice the ham, you can also put some of the juices and pineapple over the ham slices.
Be sure and pin this wonderful Crock Pot Ham:
Click to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.