This Tater Tot Sausage Casserole was an experiment that turned out fantastic. Sometimes you throw something together and it works great and other times not so much. We have definitely had our fair share of blunders in the kitchen! This dish is a winner and would be the perfect addition to any holiday morning!
Tater Tot Casserole Ingredients Needed:
Bag of Tater Tots
Pork Breakfast Sausage
Campbells Cheese Soup
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
This casserole is so easy to make and would be great for Christmas morning! It’s a very filling and hearty casserole. I recently made it for a group of hunters and they all asked me to send their wives the recipe! ha!
We pride ourselves on make recipes anyone can make and this one is so simple but so good. I could eat this dish for dinner too, it’s that versatile. It also reheats well which is always a plus! If you love this dish you may also love this easy Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole too.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Tater Tot Sausage Casserole
- 1 (32 ounce) bag of Tater Tots (I used OreIda) frozen
- 2 lbs of breakfast sausage
- 1 can of Campbells Cheese Soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch pan with cooking spray. Cook sausage in a large skillet until no longer pink.
- In a large bowl, combine tater tots, sausage and shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Pour into baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, cheddar soup, milk and spices.
- Once combined pour over tater tot mixture.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 65-75 minutes, until eggs are completely cooked. Bake uncovered.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
Be sure and pin this delicious Tater Tot Sausage Casserole: