Mandarin orange salad is a great recipe to take to any picnic or to have at any gathering. This salad is wonderful for any holiday or just make it for your family anytime. I love how pretty this mandarin orange salad is and how good it looks on a buffet table in a pretty bowl. You can just about add any fruit and make it your own. It keeps for several days in the refrigerator. You could double the recipe for a large crowd. You might also like to check out our recipe for cherry fluff.
Mandarin orange salad is great for any holiday or gathering.
1 (8 ounce) container of cool whip
1 (3.4 ounce) box of vanilla instant pudding, dry (do not make the pudding just add the dry mix)
1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup coconut
1 cup chopped green or red seedless grapes
1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
Mix together the cool whip and dry vanilla instant pudding with a spoon. Fold in the rest of the fruit and mix with a spoon. You may want to leave out some of the fruit to decorate the top of your salad. Makes 6 cups. Enjoy.
Mandarin Orange Salad
- 1 8 ounce container of cool whip
- 1 3.4 ounce box of vanilla instant pudding, dry (do not make the pudding just add the dry mix)
- 1 15 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped green or red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- Mix together the cool whip and dry vanilla instant pudding with a spoon. Fold in the rest of the fruit and mix with a spoon. You may want to leave out some of the fruit to decorate the top of your salad. Makes 6 cups.
Don’t forget to pin Mandarin Orange Salad.
Click here to follow us on Pinterest.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.