This Impossible Italian Pie is one your family loves. If you are not familiar with impossible pies, they are delicious. They make their own crust which is so unique and makes the recipe even easier. We used sweet Italian sausage in this recipe and it was so good. This is definitely a recipe we will make over and over.
Impossible Italian Pie Ingredients Needed:
Green Bell Pepper
Sweet Italian Sausage
Italian Blend Cheese (shredded)
As you can see these are super simple ingredients and really takes no time to throw this together. This recipe also reheats really well and it’s delicious topped with sour cream. I love how easy impossible pies are and are wonderful for a busy night. You may also love this delicious Impossible Chili Pie!
Impossible Pies are very popular and this old fashioned recipe is one you will love. This is a dessert that is so easy to make and great for any occasion. That is one thing that is wonderful about impossible pies, they can be a dessert or a dinner!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Impossible Italian Pie
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper
- 1 lb of sweet Italian sausage
- 2 cups of shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup of evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup of Bisquick
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook minced garlic, chopped onion, and green pepper over medium heat until soft. Add sausage and brown. Drain off any grease.
- Take off heat and mix in shredded cheese. Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Add sausage mixture to pie pan. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and then pour over the sausage mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
- My family enjoys this pie with a dollop of sour cream.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
Be sure and pin this delicious Impossible Italian Pie:Click here to follow us on Instagram. © The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.