Honey garlic pork chops are so good! They are made in the crock pot, which means….EASY! Serve these honey garlic pork chops with the sauce over rice, noodles, or even mashed potatoes for a meal your family and friends will love. I used the pineapple rings in this recipe, but you could use the chunks or even the crushed pineapple. This recipe makes a lot. You could cut it in half for less servings. You could also thicken the sauce or gravy by removing the meat from the pot and adding a little cornstarch, and turning the pot to high for about 20 minutes or so. You could thicken it on top of the stove, too. You might also like our recipe for applesauce pork chops in the crock pot.
Honey garlic pork chops simple ingredients:
Large pork chops (I used bone in but your could use boneless)
Pineapple rings + Pineapple juice
Green bell pepper
Dried basil or fresh basil
toasted sesame seeds (optional)
If you have followed our site for any amount of time, you know we love crock pot recipes. They are super easy and make cooking simple! Great for summer, since you don’t have to heat up the house and wonderful comfort food in the winter months. You may also love this popular recipe for Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- 5 to 6 large pork chops I used bone in but your could use boneless
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple rings drained, save 1/3 cup of the pineapple juice
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 to 3 green onions chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- toasted sesame seeds optional
- Add pork chops to a 3 quart crock pot and top with pineapple rings, green pepper and onions. Whisk together the ketchup, soy sauce, honey, minced garlic, pineapple juice, basil, ginger, pepper and salt. Pour over pork chops and other ingredients. Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours until pork chops are tender.
Don’t Forget to Pin Honey Garlic Pork Chops!
Follow us on Instagram!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.