DEVILED EGG MACARONI SALAD
Deviled egg macaroni salad is easy, delicious and perfect for any occasion or event. My family loves deviled eggs so it’s no suprise that this salad is always a hit with everyone. It’s the perfect side dish and always popular for a potluck. This recipe makes a lot but you could easily cut in half for just a few people or you could even double it for a larger crowd. This salad is very versatile in that you can add or leave out ingredients you like or dislike.
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad Ingredients Needed:
Elbow macaroni, uncooked
Hard boiled eggs, peeled
Sweet pickle relish (could use chopped sweet or dill pickles)
Recipe Notes: This salad is very versatile in that you can add in ingredients your family enjoys and also leave out anything they don’t like. You could add bacon, pimentos, olives, cayenne, chives, cheese, etc.
If you like deviled eggs then you may want to try our pimento cheese deviled eggs. They are SO good and add to any holidy or gathering! Also, this recipe for dill pickle pasta salad is delicious and simple. It’s another great pasta salad.
Scroll down for full recipe in recipe card.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, inspiring stories, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- 3 cups elbow macaroni uncooked
- 10 eggs boiled and peeled
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise I use Dukes
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish could use chopped sweet or dill pickles
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain. In a large bowl combine cooked macaroni along with chopped egg, chopped onion, diced celery, mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, mustard, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Mix well with spoon. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Don’t forget to pin our deviled egg macaroni salad:
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.