Pimento cheese deviled eggs are easy and delicious.
My family loves deviled eggs and these pimento cheese deviled eggs are no exception. All Southerners love pimento cheese and these eggs are so good. They are wonderful to take to any event or occasion and everyone will love them. Make them for any holiday such as Thanksgiving and Christmas or Easter. They make a wonderful side dish and are so pretty on your table. Have them for appetizers and you won’t have any left. You might also like our recipes for regular deviled eggs or give our Mexican deviled eggs a try.
Pimento cheese deviled ingredients needed:
Grated or shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Honey Dijon mustard
Mayonnaise (I use Dukes Mayo)
Jar chopped pimentos, drained
You can add more or less of each of the spices to suit your taste as you are mixing these up. You can also use regular paprika but we think the smoky paprika adds so much to the recipe. If you have any filling left over it is great on a Ritz cracker for a snack.
Someone commented they added a green olive to each one and they were a big hit! Might be a great addition if you love green olives. We love making these with sharp cheddar cheese, but you could definitely mix up different types of cheeses.
Full recipe in recipe card below.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs boiled, peeled and cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups grated or shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon honey Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise I use Dukes Mayo
- 1 4 ounce jar chopped pimentos, drained
- Smoked Paprika
- Remove cooked yolks from eggs into a bowl, add the sharp cheddar cheese, black pepper, salt, mustard, garlic powder and mayonnaise. Mix with a mixer. Stir in pimentos. Fill each egg half with filling and sprinkle smoky paprika on top. Makes 24 deviled eggs.
Don’t forget to pin pimento cheese deviled eggs.
Click here follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.