These easy butter pecan cheesecake biscuits are simple to make.
Spoil your family with these delicious Butter Pecan Cheesecake Biscuits! Only a few ingredients and your family will think you spent hours in the kitchen. Great for any holiday because this great breakfast treat takes no time to put together. If you love butter pecan and cream cheese, this is for you!
Butter Pecan Cheesecake Biscuits Ingredients needed:
Grands Butter Pillsbury Biscuits
White granulated sugar
Powdered Glaze Ingredients needed:
White powdered sugar
Milk (I use 2%)
Vanilla extract (optional)
I used a 10 inch skillet to make these. You can make them in an 8X8 in the oven. You just want the biscuits to be touching.
Recipe feedback: “These biscuits are absolutely delicious. I can’t believe how easy they are. Thank you for this recipe. My family devoured them!” – Lacey
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately!
Butter Pecan Cheesecake Biscuits
- 1 16.3 ounce Grands Butter Pillsbury Biscuits
- 2-3 ounces of cream cheese 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter - melted
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Powdered Glaze
- 1 cup white powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk I use 2%
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a cast iron skillet with cooking spray. Separate each biscuit to make two biscuits from one. Then pat then down to make them a little more flat. Cut an inch size piece of the cream cheese and put in the biscuit, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and roll into a ball. Repeat this with each biscuit and put them into your cast iron skillet.
- Once all your biscuits are rolled into balls and in the skillet, in a separate bowl combine melted butter, brown sugar and pecans and stir together. Pour over the biscuits in the skillet. If you have any leftover cinnamon and sugar you can also sprinkle that on top too.
- Cook for 28-35 minutes or until biscuits are done. I tested my biscuits with a knife and they were done around 28 minutes.
- Powdered Glaze Instructions
- Put sugar in a bowl and whisk in milk and vanilla extract until mixture is smooth. You can add more or less milk or sugar to get the consistency you want.
Anyone can make this simple recipe. It’s wonderful for any gathering with friends and family. This is definitely a beginner friendly recipe!
Be sure and pin these delicious biscuits:
Follow us on Instagram!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.