This creamy black-eyed pea pasta salad is super easy to make and loaded with flavor! Great addition to any potluck or gathering. We love black-eye peas and the great ingredients in this salad makes this one a hit. You can easily make this in advance and it keeps well. This is a wonderful side to pork.
Black-Eyed Pea Pasta Salad Ingredients needed:
The mayonnaise and Italian dressing together is the perfect addition to this salad. It’s so creamy and just enough flavoring. Try this salad with our pulled pork barbecue for a wonderful meal. If you love black-eyed peas like we do, you will also love this casserole, it has great reviews.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Black-Eyed Pea Pasta Casserole
- 2 cups of uncooked pasta
- 1 7 ounce jar of marinated artichokes, quartered (keep liquid)
- 1/2 cup of green olives
- 1/2 cup of provolone cheese cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup of red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup of sliced pepperoni chopped
- 1 15 ounce can of black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain. Drain artichokes and quarter, keeping 1/4th cup of liquid. Combine artichokes, olives, black-eyed peas, cheese, red onion, pepperoni in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise, Italian dressing and artichoke liquid and whisk together pour over pasta mixture and chill for an hour. Makes 8 servings.
Follow us on Instagram!
Be sure and pin this delicious Black-Eyed Pea Pasta Salad:
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.