SOUR CREAM BANANA BUNDT CAKE
This Sour Cream Banana Bundt Cake is light, moist and easy. This will quickly become a recipe you will go to when you need something to serve friends and family for dessert or with coffee. This cake is great to take to a pot luck or any outing. It keeps well in the refrigerator or a cool place and has a great banana flavor.
Sour cream banana bundt cake ingredients needed:
White granulated sugar
Pecans or walnuts (optional)
This cake is a great way to use up bananas too! Super moist and you could always add a cream cheese frosting if you wanted to. I think cream cheese and banana goes great together.
RECIPE FEEDBACK – “Super soft and light! Added some dark chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Turned out great! Thank you!” – Sabina
“This was so good that my family devoured it in one day, now I’m going to make another one and hide it for me, haha!
Thank you for sharing this delicious banana bundt cake. No changes and definitely a keeper” – Danny
“This is the best banana dessert I have made. Thank you for Sharing this recipe. I used light sour cream. I also buttered the binder pan and used about teaspoon of sugar instead of cooking spray.” – Chizari
You may also like our Old-Fashioned Banana Cake.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Sour Cream Banana Bundt Cake
- 1 stick butter or 1/2 cup or 8 tablespoons softened
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 very ripe bananas mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup nuts pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs with mixer. Add sour cream, banana and vanilla extract and continue mixing. Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon then add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Fold in nuts and mix with spoon. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and add batter to pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Makes one bundt cake. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, add a glaze or frost with your favorite icing.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
Don’t Forget to Pin our Sour Cream Banana Bundt Cake!
Follow us on Instagram.