These Pumpkin Spice Mini Bundt Cakes are so easy! These little cakes are super simple, since they are only 4 ingredients. Sometimes you just need something simple but super cute! These would be the perfect addition to any Fall brunch. Y
Pumpkin Spice Mini Bundt Cakes Ingredients needed:
Betty Crocker Spice Cake mix
Can of Pure Pumpkin
We love cakes made from scratch just as much as the next person but sometimes a simple dessert can be exactly what you are looking for. You can also make these into cupcakes too. We have so many pumpkin recipes and are huge fans of Fall recipes. You may also love this delicious Pumpkin Coffee Cake. It’s super easy to make too and goes great for any gathering. Looking for a great dessert for you holiday menu? Add this delicious Maple Pumpkin Pie. It’s so good and everyone loves it.
You can also add homemade cream cheese frosting to these delicious bundt cakes. For a super quick hack, just use store bought frosting and heat it up in the microwave and drizzle over the top. Add nuts or you could add coconut, super versatile!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Pumpkin Spice Mini Bundt Cakes
- 1 Betty Crocker Spice Cake mix
- 1 15 oz can of Pure Pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of Pecans - chopped can use as much as you like
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray mini bundt pan with non stick oil. The mini bundt pan that I used makes 6 mini cakes.
- Mix all ingredients together and fill mini pans 2/3 full (you will have some batter left. You can make more cakes or make cupcakes, I’ve done both) and bake for 22-25 min.
- Let them cool for 5-10 minutes and then flip pan upside down to get your mini cakes out. Let them cool completely and then you can drizzle this cream cheese frosting on them or you can use store bought cream cheese frosting.
Follow us on Instagram!
Be sure and pin these wonderful Pumpkin Spice Mini Bundt cakes!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.