This Pineapple Ham Casserole is perfect for any occasion. The combination of pineapple and ham makes for a wonderful flavor and then you top it with a buttery Ritz cracker topping. This casserole is a great way to use up any leftover ham after a holiday too. We served this for Easter a few years ago, since it was just a few people and it was a great addition.
Pineapple Ham Casserole ingredients needed:
40-50 Ritz Crackers
Simple ingredients but loaded in flavor! The sweetness of the brown sugar and then topped with the butter crackers is delicious. I think you could also add pecans to this dish. If you like this recipe you will also love this unique pineapple casserole.
If you’re looking to use up leftover ham you can always make our Best Ham Salad Ever. It’s so easy to prepare and always a hit when I serve it. This recipe has fantastic reviews like this: “I just made this; best ever! I followed it to a tee and my husband and both loved it. I’ll be making this for family get togethers.”-Linda J.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Pineapple Ham Casserole
- 1 20 ounce can of pineapple tidbits, drained (keep juice)
- 2.5 cups of cooked ham chopped
- 4 ounces of creamed cheese cut into small pieces
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of dry mustard
- 40-50 Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick of butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2 quart casserole dish and set aside. Combine first 5 ingredients in bowl and mix together. Spread pineapple mixture into casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl crush Ritz crackers. Pour melted butter and 3 teaspoons of pineapple juice over crackers and mix together. Sprinkle on top of pineapple mixture.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes or until brown on top. 6-8 servings.
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.