This easy sausage mushroom quiche will quickly become a family favorite.
My family loves this easy quiche. The mushrooms with the sausage, plus the seasonings add so much flavor. This easy recipe is perfect for any weekday breakfast but it’s also fancy enough for a brunch or small gathering. If you happen to have leftovers, they reheat great. I like to garnish my quiche slice with sour cream.
Ingredients Needed for Sausage Mushroom Quiche
If you like this recipe you may want to try our cheesy shrimp and sausage quiche.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Sausage Mushroom Quiche
- 1 9 inch unbaked pie crust
- 8 ounces of fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Brown sausage, minced garlic and mushrooms over medium heat until cooked through. Drain.
- Whisk eggs, evaporated milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper and Italian seasoning together.
- Add meat mixture to the eggs and pour in to pie crust. Bake for 25-30 minutes until tests done.
Pin our Sausage Mushroom Quiche:
Be sure and follow us on Instagram!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without the written permission of the copyright holder.