This Parmesan Baked Potato Wedges recipe is a favorite of ours. My family loves potatoes and they will eat them any way you “fix” them. These wedges are wonderful with our onion dip and so easy to make. They also make a great side dish. I can eat these potatoes cold and leftover right out of the fridge. You could double the recipe for a crowd as they make a great appetizer, too.
Ingredients Needed for Parmesan Baked Potato Wedges:
Are you reading our digital publication, Front Porch Life? It’s full of country living, easy recipes, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. This is our PREMIUM CONTENT and can’t be found on our website. Join thousands of other readers today! We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, relaxing, and cooking right away!
Parmesan Baked Potato Wedges
- 4 to 6 potatoes peeled and cut into wedges (I make 8 wedges per potato)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 stick butter melted or 8 tablespoons or 1/2 cup
- Cooking spray
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, parsley flakes, oregano, cayenne pepper, paprika, black pepper, salt, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Dip the potato wedges in the butter and roll in the flour mixture or put flour mixture in a paper bag, add potato wedges and shake to cover. Arrange on sprayed baking sheet. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes on each side turning once. (I spray the potatoes with a little cooking spray when I turn them).
Don’t Forget to Pin our Parmesan Baked Potato Wedges!
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder