This Honey Nut Cheerio treats recipe has definitely become a family favorite. We love chocolate and peanut butter and the addition of marshmallows and honey gives them the BEST taste. You can easily double this recipe. Make them for any holiday or just anytime you want something sweet. Honestly, they make the best snack! They keep well in an airtight container in a cool place. A quick, easy recipe you will make over and over again.
Honey Nut Cheerio Treats Ingredients:
light corn syrup
peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
Honey Nut Cheerios
Recipe Notes: You could easily press these into a 9X9 sprayed dish and cut them into pieces.
If you like this recipe you may want to try our coconut pecan pralines. They are delicious!
Scroll down for the full recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Honey Nut Cheerio Treats
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter Smooth or crunchy, whichever you like
- 3 cups Honey Nut cheerios
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Combine corn syrup, sugar, honey and peanut butter in a large sauce pan. Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and combine with cereal, marshmallows and chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper. Makes about 24 treats depending on size you make them.