This ham spinach quiche is so easy to prepare and it makes a meal by itself. This dish is wonderful to throw together when you need something in a hurry and it is so versatile in that you can change out the meats and vegetables to make it your own. It would be easy to make a healthy version of this quiche, too. You can use different cheeses and spices to make it your own. You might also like Cheesy Sausage Quiche! It has great reviews.
Ham spinach quiche ingredients needed:
Uncooked deep dish pie shell
Shredded cheddar cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
Evaporated milk (can use regular milk or heavy cream)
Dash hot sauce or cayenne pepper
I have a hard time finding the premade frozen crust in a deep dish. I can find the ones that are already in a tin pan in a deep dish. I made my own for this recipe and it turned out great. Here is our recipe for pie crust.
Quiche is a wonderful breakfast, lunch or dinner. It reheats well and they are great to make to enjoy for a few days. I love to top each slice with sour cream! That is my favorite way to enjoy quiche.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Ham Spinach Quiche
- 1 uncooked deep dish pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chopped ham
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk can use regular milk or heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Dash hot sauce or cayenne pepper
- In a large mixing bowl toss together the ham, baby spinach, green onions and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Add this to your pie shell. In the same bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cayenne.
- Pour this over the ham mixture in your pie shell. Sprinkle on the other 1/2 cup cheese. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50 minutes or until center of pie is set. Makes 1 quiche.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
Don’t forget to pin ham spinach quiche!
Are you on Instagram? Follow us!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.