Easy corn casserole is an old-fashioned recipe we have made for years. This casserole is so easy to throw together anytime you want a great side dish with very little work. It’s wonderful for any meal or a great weeknight dish to serve your family. My family has always loved any kind of corn. We can eat our weight in fresh garden corn or fried corn and this recipe is no different. You can make this in one bowl and pour it into a casserole dish to be baked in the oven. It is good reheated and keeps several days refrigerated. This recipe could be doubled for a buffet or to take to a large gathering. You might also like our recipe for our favorite green bean casserole.
Ingredients Needed for this Easy Corn Casserole:
White granulated sugar
Evaporated milk (could use regular milk)
Frozen or fresh whole kernel corn, no need to thaw if frozen
Recipe Comments: “I found your recipe several years ago and now this corn casserole is on our table every Thanksgiving and Christmas. My entire family loves it!”-Shawna
“So easy and my family loved it! Definitely reminds me of the corn casserole my Mother made for us years ago. Another great recipe!”-Janice
If you like this recipe, you may want to try Skillet Creamed Corn. It’s only five ingredients and so simple!
Scroll down for the full recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Easy Corn Casserole
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup evaporated milk could use regular milk
- 1 stick or 8 tablespoons or 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole kernel corn no need to thaw
- 1 14.75 ounce can creamed corn
- 2 eggs
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and pepper. Add milk, melted butter, frozen and creamed corn. Stir with a spoon. Add eggs and stir.
- Pour into a casserole dish. I used a 10 x 10 casserole dish and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes until the center is set and casserole is brown around the edges.
- I usually stir this halfway through the cooking process. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Don’t forget to pin easy corn casserole.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.