This coconut pecan banana bread is super easy to make and is delicious. If you have followed our site for any amount of time you know that we love banana bread. We have so many banana bread recipes because we love it. There is something about starting your day with a piece of warm banana bread and a cup of coffee. They just go together so well and banana bread is super easy to make as well.
Coconut Pecan Banana Bread Simple Ingredients:
All purpose flour
White granulated sugar
Sweetened Shredded Coconut
If you love this banana bread you will definitely want to check out our Maple Banana Bread. It is one of our most popular recipes and it’s absolutely delicious. Of course our Best Banana Bread Ever has so many WONDERFUL reviews too. Both are at the top of my list! I do love making these easy breads because it takes about 10-15 minutes to mix everything up and you have a great treat to enjoy.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Coconut Pecan Banana Bread
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter - melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon of coconut extract can use vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and bananas with mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients except shredded coconut and nuts, mix well.
- Fold in coconut and nuts. Pour into sprayed loaf pan. You can sprinkle extra nuts and
- coconut on top.
- Cook in preheated 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Makes one large loaf of bread.
Be sure and pin this delicious bread.