This delicious cinnamon pecan cobbler is a keeper!
This cinnamon pecan cobbler is one of our favorites. It’s so easy to make and absolutely delicious. Topped with ice cream it will melt in your mouth! A great addition to any gathering. Your family and friends will love this one. This cobbler is good any time!
Cinnamon Pecan Cobbler Ingredients needed:
Batter ingredients needed:
Topping Ingredients needed:
This cobbler is super easy to throw together because most people have these ingredients on hand. We love making desserts with simple ingredients because no one wants to go to the store and search for something they have never heard of. This one is easy peasy!
If you have followed our site for any time you know we love cobblers! If you love cobblers like we do, you will also love this old fashioned deep dish blackberry cobbler.
If you love easy, check out this easy fruit cobbler. You can use any fruit filling you desire and it’s so simple to make.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately!
Cinnamon Pecan Cobbler
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of self rising flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 2 cups of boiling hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place both sticks of butter in 9X13 casserole dish and melt in the oven. Take out of oven and sprinkle pecans over butter. Then mix batter ingredients and drizzle over the pecans. Do not stir.
- Mix the one cup of sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over batter. Do not stir. Pour hot water over everything. Again, do not stir. Place in oven and cook for 35-40 minutes. Serve with ice cream. Makes 6-8 servings.