This Easy Hamburger Goulash is comfort food prepared in a skillet! This one-dish meal served with a salad and garlic bread is one your family will love. It takes no time to prepare and is wonderful for a weeknight dinner. If you happen to have leftovers, they reheat great. This is a recipe you will want to save. You might also like our recipe for andouille sausage skillet meal.
Ingredients needed for Easy Hamburger Goulash:
Canned tomato soup
Canned diced tomatoes
Apple cider vinegar
Italian seasoning or Oregano
Note: Could sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top before serving. You can also serve with a dollop of sour cream. I’ve made this dish with ground turkey and it’s just as good.
Recipe Feedback: “Made this for Sunday Dinner everyone liked it. Was awesome!”-Rose
“I made this today it was delicious. Thanks so much for your great recipes.”-Sharon
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 10 oz. can tomato soup
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or could use oregano
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups elbow macaroni pasta
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet until beef is browned. Drain off grease from hamburger.
- Add soup, tomatoes and all other ingredients except pasta.
- Cook until mixture starts to boil. Add pasta and simmer until it is tender, about 12 minutes. Makes 6 to 8 servings