ALMOND BANANA BREAD
This bread is super easy to make and a great way to use bananas. If you love almonds you will love this Almond Banana Bread. The flavor is wonderful and it’s delicious with coffee. If you love banana bread you will love this one too!
Almond Banana Bread ingredients needed:
All purpose flour
The topping on this bread is definitely optional. It will be delicious with or without it. The almond extract really give this bread an extra kick. Where some breads have 2 cups of sugar this one only has one and we love it!
If you like this bread, you may want to try our Best Ever Banana bread. It has fantastic reviews!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Almond Banana Bread
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 bananas mashed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons of almond extract
- 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- tablespoon of butter softened
- 1/4 th cup of almonds sliced
- Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and bananas with mixer. Add remaining bread batter ingredients and mix well. Pour into sprayed loaf pan.
- Mix topping ingredients together and pour over top of the batter. Cook in preheated 350 degree oven for 60 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Makes one large loaf of bread.
Be sure and pin this delicious Almond Banana Bread:
Follow us on Instagram!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without the written permission of the copyright holder.