Strawberry, banana and blueberry muffins are full of flavor.
I love these strawberry, banana and blueberry muffins and just can’t get enough of the fruity nut taste. They are great for breakfast. I eat them anytime even for dessert! You could double the recipe if you are making them for a gathering. They look so pretty on any buffet. Make some for a friend as a gift. Serve them to your guests and you won’t have any left over. They are wonderful right from the oven spread with butter. You might also like our recipe for cheesy sausage muffins.
Strawberry banana blueberry muffins ingredients needed:
Pecans or walnuts
Paper baking cups (optional)
If your muffins pan is prone to sticking I would use the baking cups. I have a well seasoned pan and these came out just fine with spraying my pan with cooking spray. I have made these with both walnuts and pecans, they were both delicious.
These would be a great addition to any brunch and they look very colorful in a basket on your table.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately!
Strawberry Banana Blueberry Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon1 cup fresh strawberries cut into pieces (could use frozen)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries could use frozen
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup pecans or walnuts
- Paper baking cups optional
- Whisk together eggs, margarine, brown sugar, vanilla and mashed up bananas in a large bowl. Add flour, baking powder, salt, soda, and cinnamon and mix well with spoon.
- Fold in strawberries, blueberries, and nuts. Do not over mix. Put baking cups in muffin tin and fill 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes until brown on top. Makes about 1 1/2 dozen muffins
Don’t forget to pin strawberry, banana and blueberry muffins:
Follow us on Instagram.© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.