Cajun cheese crackers make a great snack or appetizer to serve at any gathering. Make them for the holidays as a gift for a friend. These Cajun cheese crackers are quick and easy and good! You can double or triple the recipe to make a lot. Take them to tailgating events or just make them when you are watching a great movie on t.v. They are addictive. You can change up this recipe to suit your own taste. Make it really hot if you want. Great little snack to prepare for watching ballgames when you have friends drop by to visit. They keep well in an airtight container. My family loves them and they are requested often.
Cajun cheese crackers make a great gift.
3 cups cheese crackers
4 tablespoons butter, melted
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (you can use my recipe to make your own Cajun seasoning if you like)
Few drops hot sauce (optional)
Combine melted butter, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, Cajun seasoning and hot sauce in a bowl. Toss cheese crackers in the mix. Spread on a cookie sheet and bake in preheated 250 degree oven for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes. Makes 3 cups. Enjoy!
Cajun Cheese Crackers
- 3 cups cheese crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Few drops hot sauce optional
- Combine melted butter, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, Cajun seasoning and hot sauce in a bowl. Toss cheese crackers in the mix. Spread on a cookie sheet and bake in preheated 250 degree oven for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes. Makes 3 cups.
Don’t Forget to Pin Cajun Cheese Crackers!
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.