This simple blueberry cinnamon roll bake is the perfect breakfast anytime! It takes just a handful of ingredients and is delicious. This dish takes hardly any time to put together so you won’t spend all morning in the kitchen. I have served this breakfast bake to overnight guests and it always gets rave reviews. You could easily serve this dish as a dessert, too!
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake Ingredients Needed:
Refrigerated cinnamon rolls
Blueberry pie filling
Recipe Notes: You can certainly use any type of nuts that your family enjoys. You can certainly leave them out as well. We like this breakfast bake with blueberry, but you could use any flavor pie filling you like.
For another simple breakfast option, you might want to try our crescent roll coffee cake. It’s simple and always a hit when we serve it.
If you like this recipe then you may also like our cherry cream cheese cobbler. It uses cherry pie filling and is delicious! It has great reviews.
Scroll down for the full recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake
- 1 12.4 ounce tube of cinnamon rolls
- 1 21 ounce of blueberry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons of butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 2- quart baking dish with cooking spray. Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 pieces and place in the dish. Drizzle melted butter over cinnamon rolls. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and spread half the mixture over cinnamon rolls.
- Pour blueberry pie filling in dish and mix in with cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle the remainder of the brown sugar mixture and pecans on top. Bake 40-45 minutes until cinnamon roll pieces are done. Drizzle the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls on top and serve.
Don’t forget to pin our Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake:
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without the written permission of the copyright holder.