Crescent roll coffee cake is an easy way to have a quick morning treat your family will love. This recipe is so simple and very versatile You can use any kind of jams and jellies in this recipe. You can serve this delicious coffee cake with ice cream as a dessert or serve it in the morning with your coffee. This coffee cake also reheats well which is nice if you have leftovers. This easy coffee cake would be the perfect addition to any brunch or holiday morning.
Ingredients Needed for crescent roll coffee cake:
White granulated sugar
Crescent dinner rolls
Chopped nuts of your choice
Recipe Notes: This cake is good with any flavor of jams or jellies. You can use any kind of nuts that your family enjoys. If you have leftovers, they reheat great. You can also add the nuts to each individual crescent roll or mix with mixture and pour on top. Totally up to you, I have made it both ways and it’s delicious either way.
Recipe Comments: “Oh, my gosh, this coffee cake is so delicious and so easy to make. Made it for a friend who right away wanted the recipe. Then made it for my family who loved it. It is a definite keeper!”-Marsha
“Wow, this is good! I used strawberry vanilla jam and left off the nuts. The directions are easy to follow and it came out perfectly. We all loved it. Definitely a keeper!”-Michelle
Are you reading our digital publication, Front Porch Life? It’s full of country living, easy recipes, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, relaxing, and cooking right away! Join 1000’s of others and start right now.
Crescent Roll Coffee Cake
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or 4 tablespoons softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce can crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts of your choice
- 8 tablespoons blackberry jam
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Beat together sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract with a mixer. Stir in flour. Set aside.
- Spread your favorite jam or jelly on each crescent roll and roll up starting at short end of dough. Place rolls in a sprayed 9 inch round baking pan or dish.
- Spread egg mixture over rolls and sprinkle on nuts. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes until done in center and brown on top. Remove from pan, mix together glaze and drizzle over cake while warm.
Click here to check out other tips from our site: Tips From The Southern Lady Cooks.
Don’t Forget to Pin Crescent Roll Coffee Cake!
Follow us on Instagram!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.