These Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe Sliders are absolutely delicious! Perfect addition any gathering. Super easy to make and taste great. There is no way you can only eat one. I served these last New Years Eve and had to double the recipe. They were a huge hit! Add these to your recipe list, you will not be disappointed.
Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe Sliders ingredients needed:
Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
Provolone Cheese in slices
Kings Hawaiian Rolls
If you have followed our website for any amount of time you know we love sliders. They are just so easy to make and are always a hit. They are super versatile and perfect for a party, movie night or you can make them up and have them a few nights in a row. These cheesesteak sliders can be messy but they are really good! You can easily make up the meat mixture and serve it on regular size buns too. Either way this recipe is a keeper.
If you haven’t tried these Ham Sliders you should, they are one of our most popular recipes and have great reviews!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe Sliders
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1/4 white onion chopped
- 1/2 green pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of beef broth
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Slices of provolone
- 1 package of Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/4 th cup of butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Sauté onion, green pepper and garlic over medium heat until peppers become soft. Add ground beef and cook through. Drain. Add cream cheese, mozzarella and beef broth to the meat mixture. Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Spray a 9X13 baking dish. Cut the entire package of rolls in half horizontally. I always do this instead of separating each roll, it's quicker.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in a baking dish. Spread meat mixture on the top. Add 4-6 slices of provolone cheese to top of the meat mixture. Add the other half of the buns on top of the cheese to complete the sandwiches.
- Melt butter and brush over the top of the buns. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
Be sure and pin these delicious Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe Sliders:
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.