SLOW COOKER JUICY BEEF ROAST
This beef roast has a wonderful taste and is moist and tender. I make this Slow Cooker Beef Roast for my family and they love it. Such a versatile recipe and you can use this roast for many different meals. I love it anytime you can stretch a recipe. You might also like our recipe for crock pot beef and tomato gravy.
Slow cooker juicy beef roast is easy and delicious.
1 (4 or 5 pound) chuck roast. (This one is boneless)
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
Put all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until sauce is well blended and smooth. Pour over roast in crock pot or slow. Cook on high for 4 or 5 hours or low for seven to eight hours. Serve as main dish with sauce drizzled over meat.
Note: This could also be pulled apart and used in tacos or burritos. Makes good sandwiches, too. You could do this recipe in the oven and cook on 350 degrees for approximately 2 hours until roast is cooked to your satisfaction. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Juicy Beef Roast
- 1 4 or 5 pound chuck roast this one is boneless
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce optional
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until sauce is well blended and smooth. Pour over roast in crock pot or slow. Cook on high for 4 or 5 hours or low for seven to eight hours.