RANCH CAULIFLOWER SALAD
This Ranch Cauliflower Salad is so easy to make and one of our favorites. You can easily make this a day in advance and it’s the perfect addition to any gathering. The addition of the ranch seasoning is delicious and you could easily use any vegetables you love. Great way to enjoy your summer vegetables!
Ranch Cauliflower Salad Ingredients Needed:
Pimento Stuffed Green Olives
We love the combination of the green olives with the ranch seasoning and cheese. I think that really makes this salad and it’s even better the next day. I only used 1/2 cup of mayonnaise in this salad, you can easily adjust that to your liking. If you like it extra creamy then add more.
For a quick hack you can use real bacon bits instead of cooking bacon. Add any cheese your family loves and if you want it extra ranch add more seasoning. If you don’t have cherry tomatoes, you can always just chop up a tomato.
If you love cauliflower salads you will also love this one too! I think you will also enjoy this 5 ingredient broccoli salad.
Full printable recipe in recipe card below.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Ranch Cauliflower Salad
- 6 -7 cups of fresh cauliflower cut to bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 cup of green onions chopped
- 3/4 cup of sliced pimento stuffed green olives
- 1/2 cup of mayo may add more if you like it extra creamy
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup of bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 teaspoon of ranch dressing seasoning powder form
- Combine all ingredients together except mayonnaise and ranch seasoning.
- In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise and ranch seasoning and stir into salad mixture.
- Chill for about 2 hours before serving.
- Even better the next day. Can easily be made in advance.
Be sure and pin this delicious ranch cauliflower salad:
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.