This Easy Broccoli Salad is only 5 ingredients. The recipe is super simple and perfect for any gathering. When you are in an hurry this it a wonderful side dish. You can make it the night before, which makes it even more handy. This easy broccoli salad is creamy, since it’s made with coleslaw dressing. If you like a more traditional Broccoli Salad, you will find it here.
You could double this recipe is you want to make it for a group of people or take it to some event. This salad keeps well in the refrigerator for several days. It is very versatile as you can add different ingredients to make it your own creation. You could also add some spices you like to this recipe.
Ingredients for easy broccoli salad:
2 (12 ounce) bags of raw broccoli
1/2 cup of red onion, chopped
1 cup of mild cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup of cooked bacon, chopped (can use bacon bites)
1 cup of creamy coleslaw dressing (I use Kraft brand)
Here is the super easy part, in large bowl combine all ingredients, mix well and chill in fridge for 2 hours and your done! The best thing about this easy broccoli salad is you can add more dressing, more cheese, etc. Just make it to you liking. This serves 4-6. Enjoy! *Note, I always chop up any large pieces of broccoli.
- 2 12 ounce bags of raw broccoli
- 1/2 cup of red onion chopped
- 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup of cooked bacon chopped (can use bacon bites)
- 1 cup of creamy coleslaw dressing I use Kraft brand
- Here is the super easy part, in large bowl combine all ingredients, mix well and chill in fridge for 2 hours and your done! The best thing about this easy broccoli salad is you can add more dressing, more cheese, etc. This serves 4-6. Enjoy! *Note, I always chop up any large pieces of broccoli.
Be sure and PIN this Easy Broccoli Salad:
Follow us on Instagram.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.