This recipe for pineapple crisp is a great dessert served with ice cream or whipped cream on top. It is delicious with your morning coffee and with milk as a snack anytime. This is a quick and easy recipe you can throw together anytime you need something sweet to serve family and friends. It is good both summer and winter. Be sure to check out our recipe for Southern Apple Crisp, too. These are both recipes you will return to time and again. Add these great recipes to your recipe box for future reference or pin. You can reheat this crisp in the microwave if you like it hot or eat it cold right out of the fridge.
Pineapple Crisp Ingredients Needed:
Can of pineapple chunks
Can of crushed pineapple
Nuts of your choice
If you have followed our website for any amount of time you know we love a good crisp. Plus they are made in an 9X9 baking dish which is perfect for a small gathering or if you just want a small dessert. We love pineapple and coconut together so this crisp doesn’t last long at my house. You could always leave the coconut out if you are not a fan.
Full printable recipe in recipe card below.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick butter or 8 tablespoons or 1/2 cup melted
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or nuts of your choice
- Spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread the drained pineapple chunks and crushed pineapple in bottom of baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon, melted butter and coconut in a bowl. Stir until all ingredients are wet
- Spread over pineapple and top with nut pieces. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 35 to 40 minutes until brown on top.
Don’t Forget to Pin Pineapple Crisp!
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.