These pineapple coconut bars are so easy to make and absolutely delicious. If you love the combination of pineapple and coconut you will love these. These are made in an 8X8 so it’s not a huge amount which is great for a small gathering or if you just want something sweet. If you love these you will also love this pineapple loaf cake!
Pineapple Coconut Bars Ingredients Needed:
Shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened, your choice)
These bars only take about 30 minutes so they are definitely a quick treat. Perfect for any gathering. We top them with powdered sugar but they are honestly good without it too. The top forms a crust and they are soft on the inside. It’s important to really drain the pineapple, I like to put it in a strainer/colander and then use a fork to press out any liquid.
You may want to check out this delicious Pineapple Cobbler. It’s one of our most popular recipes!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Pineapple Coconut Bars
- 1 20 ounce can of Pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut sweetened or unsweetened, your choice
- 1/2 cup of butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- garnish with powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, add sugar, eggs and butter and mix well with the mixer, next add in flour and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Fold in coconut and pineapple and pour into a greased 8X8 pan.
- Cook for 28-33 minutes, until the center comes out clean. Let cool and garnish with powdered sugar.
Be sure and pin these delicious Pineapple Coconut Bars:
Follow us on Instagram!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder