Peanut Butter Brownies are so good you won’t be able to stop eating them. These brownies with chocolate chips are chewy delights you will make over and over again. I make these peanut butter brownies often for when my family and friends come over. They always ask for the recipe. Children will love these brownies, too. Make these brownies with your children or grandchildren for an easy project you can do together. This recipe is very versatile in that you could use peanut butter chips or add raisins or mix it up however you like. If I use crunchy peanut butter I usually leave out the nuts in this recipe. Peanut butter brownies are great with coffee or milk as a snack anytime. You could easily double this recipe for a crowd. They keep well for days in an airtight container if you have any left.
Peanut butter brownies ingredients needed:
Smooth peanut butter (Can use crunchy peanut butter)
Nuts of your choice
Check out my Chocolate Applesauce Brownies! Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter Can use crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts of your choice
- Cream sugars, butter and eggs. Add remaining ingredients except for nuts and chocolate chips, continue to mix. Spray a 7 x 11 baking dish.
- Pour brownie dough into dish and sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts on top. Cook in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until center tests done.
- Makes about 12 large brownies.