This delicious garden coleslaw is so easy to make and great for any summer gathering. Simple ingredients with big taste! Very versatile since you can add any extra vegetables you love. This slaw is also great on a burger or bbq sandwich since it’s so creamy.
Easy Garden Coleslaw Ingredients needed:
Sweet Peppers (yellow, red, and green)
Apple Cider Vinegar
Pepper to taste
Recipe Notes: We love the addition of whipping cream in this recipe. Many coleslaw recipes only use mayonnaise or sour cream, the whipping cream gives this dish such a creamy flavor. This slaw is delicious on a burger or hotdog too!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Easy Garden Coleslaw
- 4 cups of green cabbage chopped (you can use bagged)
- 1 cup of sweet peppers chopped (green, yellow and red)
- 1 cucumber finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of white onion chopped
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pepper to taste
- Combine all chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over vegetables.
- Chill for 4 hours.
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
Don’t forget to pin this Easy Garden Coleslaw:
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.