This no bake butterscotch pie is so easy to make and is only five ingredients. You can easily make this pie the day before, too. I think it’s actually better the next day. Sometimes you want something sweet but simple and this pie is exactly that. If you love this easy pie you will also love this no bake creamy coconut pie.
No Bake Butterscotch Pie ingredients needed:
Graham cracker crust
Butterscotch Instant pudding mix
Heavy whipping cream
Butterscotch chips (optional)
Recipe Notes: Some recipes don’t call for heavy whipping cream but I think it makes this pie so creamy. If you want to make a homemade butterscotch pie, you can use this recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
No Bake Butterscotch Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 2 3.4 ounce boxes of butterscotch instant pudding
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 8 ounce container of whipped topping
- Butterscotch chips optional
- Combine instant pudding mix and whipping cream until thick.
- Fold in 2/3 of the whipped topping and pour into pie shell.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with butterscotch chips. Chill overnight.
Be sure and pin this delicious no-bake butterscotch pie:
Do you follow us on Instagram?
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.