My family loves blondies AND peanut butter, so these are definitely a favorite. They are simple to prepare and full of flavor. They make the perfect addition to any potluck or gathering. Honestly, these iced peanut butter blondies are just a good idea anytime!
Iced Peanut Butter Blondie Ingredients Needed:
Peanut Butter Chips
Peanut Butter Icing Ingredients:
Peanut Butter (smooth or crunchy)
Recipe Notes: You could easily add pecans or walnuts to these blondies. You could also switch out the peanut butter chips for chocolate chips or white chocolate. I use smooth peanut butter for the icing but either will work. These blondies are very versatile.
Iced Peanut Butter Blondies
- 1 cup of butter melted
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of peanut butter chips
Peanut Butter Icing
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 1/4 cup of evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9X13 baking dish with parchment paper. Combine melted butter, brown and white sugar in a bowl. Mix with spoon. Next add in, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and flour. Continue to mix with a spoon until combined. Next fold in peanut butter chips. I didn’t use a mixer when I made this and it worked really well. Press batter into your 9X13 dish. Bake for 25 minutes or until the center tests done. Let blondies cool and then add icing.
- Combine butter, peanut butter and milk in a pan on top of the stove over medium heat stirring continuously. Add powdered sugar, continue stirring to melt all ingredients together. You can add more milk if frosting gets too thick. Spread with a knife over blondies.
Don’t forget to pin our Iced Peanut Butter Blondies:
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder