These Easy Turtle Brownies are so easy to make and so good! My family absolutely loved them and they are super simple to throw together. Perfect for any occasion and so if you love caramel and cream cheese you will love these wonderful brownies.
Easy Turtle Brownies Simple Ingredients:
Fudge Brownie Mix (9X13) + ingredients for brownie mix
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Caramel Ice Cream Topping
These brownies are so easy to make since they start with a brownie mix. You make the brownies according to the package directions then follow the rest of the directions I have included in the recipe card below. I think these brownies are best served at room temperature but I do keep them in the fridge. Just take them out about 15 minutes before you serve them.
As you can see these brownies are only a few ingredients so that makes these super easy! Kids love these brownies, they are a little messy but they are so worth it!
If you love homemade brownies, you will love our Lunch Lady Brownies. They are one of our most popular recipes and the frosting is so delicious!
Printable recipe in recipe card below.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Easy Turtle Brownies
- 1 box of fudge brownie mix 9X13 size
- Ingredients for brownie mix
- 1 cup of semi- sweet chocolate chips
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup of caramel ice cream topping
- Mix brownies according to package directions, then stir in chocolate chips and bake by box instructions. Let cool.
- Combine creamed cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix with a mixer until well combined.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Top with pecans and then caramel ice cream topping.
- I chilled these brownies for a few minutes to set the cream cheese. They are best served at room temperature. I did keep these in the fridge
Be sure and pin these easy turtle brownies!
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.