These easy pepperoni pizza sticks will quickly become a favorite. They are made with refrigerated pizza dough, mozzarella cheese sticks, seasonings, and pepperoni. They take very little effort and are always a huge hit. Add these pepperoni pizza sticks to any event that is in need of a delicious appetizer.
EASY PEPPERONI PIZZA STICK INGREDIENTS:
Refrigerated Pillsbury Pizza Crust (it comes in a tube)
Mozzarella cheese sticks
Marinara for dipping
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Simply roll out the refrigerated pizza crust into a rectangle. Cut the dough into ten equal size rectangles. We just cut the rectangle in half horizontally. Then cut five strips out of each larger piece. Make sure they are big enough to wrap around the mozzarella cheese stick. You can use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut the dough.
- Place 3-4 slices of pepperoni down a piece of dough and then place a mozzarella cheese stick on top.
- Roll the dough around the cheese, tuck the ends under, and place the seam down.
- Place each pepperoni stick on a greased baking sheet. Melt butter and seasonings together and brush over the sticks and bake.
Turkey pepperoni can definitely be used in this appetizer. You could also use cheddar cheese sticks to switch it up a bit. Cheddar does melt a bit differently, so make sure your dough is secure around the edges, or it will leak out a bit. However…even if it does leak out of the dough, it’s still DELICIOUS! 😉 Ranch dressing also makes a wonderful dipping sauce.
OTHER PIZZA RECIPES YOU MAKE ENJOY:
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Easy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
- 1 Pillsbury pizza crust in a tube
- 30-40 pepperoni slices
- 10 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Marinara sauce or pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet and spread pizza dough onto the pan. Cut the dough into 10 equal size rectangles. Place 3-4 pepperoni slices on each rectangle, top with a cheese stick, roll up the dough and pinch the seams to close.
- Melt the butter, add basil, garlic, and oregano. Brush pizza sticks with butter. Bake for 10-12 minutes and then broil for 1 minute to brown them a bit.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.