This Supreme Pizza Crustless Quiche is a dish your family will love. If you love pizza and you are a fan of quiche, this is for you. It’s so easy to make and reheats really well so you can easily make this and enjoy it for a few days. You can also experiment with the toppings as this recipe is super versatile. It taste great and would be great for breakfast or for dinner.
Supreme Pizza Crustless Quiche Ingredients Needed:
Pork Breakfast Sausage but could use turkey breakfast sausage for a lighter option
Pepperoni, can use turkey pepperoni too
Heavy Whipping Cream but could use milk for a lighter option
Mushrooms, canned or fresh
Parmesan or Mozzarella Cheese
You can also add any additional toppings you enjoy or switch up the cheese too. I’ve made this a couple of times and added new toppings each time. This is a good starting point and a recipe you can easily make your own. This dish comes together really quickly and would be great for brunch. You could make a vegetarian one and a supreme lovers. So many options!
If you like this quiche you will also love this crustless sausage spinach quiche. It is super easy to make and has wonderful reviews!
Full recipe in recipe card below.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Supreme Pizza Crustless Quiche
- 1/2 pound of breakfast sausage cooked
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of green peppers chopped
- 2 ounces mushrooms chopped
- 12-15 pieces of pepperoni
- 1/4 cup of parmesan or mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine eggs, whipping cream, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a bowl and mix. Just whipped together, no need for a mixer, fold in cheddar cheese.
- Spray 9 inch pie plate and pour in egg mixture. Next combine sausage, peppers, and mushrooms and pour into mixture.
- Top mixture with pepperoni and parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs are done.
Be sure and pin this delicious Supreme Pizza Crustless Quiche:
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.