This recipe for Easy Peach Dessert is a fast way to throw together a dessert if you are in a pinch. We love this warm with ice cream or serve it with coffee. I like it cold right out of the fridge. The peach juice really is a great addition to this delightful dessert. This keeps well for several days refrigerated and you could cut the recipe in half.
Easy Peach Dessert Ingredients Needed:
Bisquick or all-purpose baking mix
Granulated sugar, divided
1 (29 ounce) can peach slices packed in 100% juice
As you can see this dish has only a handful of ingredients and is super easy to make, so it’s perfect in a pinch. If you have a church potluck or any family gathering this dessert is perfect. It comes together really quickly and has great reviews.
Made with bisquick or baking mix so that helps lower the ingredients. Out of bisquick.. no problem here is our recipe to make your own.
We have made this dessert a few times and recently tried it with canned Freestone peaches and it was amazing. If you haven’t tried those you should, they have a wonderful flavor.
Do you love peach desserts?
If you like peach desserts you will love this peach cinnamon roll cobbler. Made with canned cinnamon rolls and absolutely delicious. We have often debated if it’s a dessert or a breakfast but if you add ice cream you can have it for dessert! Now.. this is Peach Cake with Coconut Frosting is one of our most popular peach desserts. The cake is only 4 simple ingredients and it’s amazing!
“I made the peachy delight last week and it was delicious. Everyone wanted the recipe.” – Rita
“I found this recipe on Pinterest and couldn’t believe how easy it was. Made it for our Friday night dinner and everyone loved it. Will definitely make this one again. I topped it with ice cream!” – Madison
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Easy Peach Dessert
- 2 cups Bisquick or all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup white granulated sugar divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 29 ounce can peach slices packed in 100% juice, drained (save 1 cup of juice)
- 1 stick butter or 8 tablespoons or 1/2 cup
- Combine the baking mix, 1/2 cup sugar, ground cinnamon and milk. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray and spread the mixture in bottom of the dish. Drop drained peach slices on top
- Combine the other 1/2 cup sugar, the saved 1 cup peach juice and the stick of butter in a bowl and microwave about 2 minutes or until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. (You could do this on stove as well)
- Pour this over the peaches in the baking dish.DO NOT STIR. Place in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Makes about 8 servings.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.