CHEDDAR BISCUIT PEACH COBBLER
This Cheddar Biscuit Peach Cobbler is so good! If you love peach cobbler, you definitely need to give this one a try. I cut the biscuits out, and it was easy to make, and my family loved it. You can use fresh or frozen peaches in this recipe. Really good fresh peaches are not super common here in Kentucky, so I used frozen, and it was great!
Cheddar Biscuit Peach Cobbler Ingredients Needed:
Frozen or Fresh Peaches
White Granulated Sugar
Bisquick Baking Mix
Such simple ingredients in this delicious cobbler and super easy to make. The cheddar in the biscuits is a great addition, and my family thought it was so good. Topped with vanilla ice cream makes a wonderful dessert. This would be a great dessert to serve at any gathering. It also reheats well too. You could also use canned peaches in this recipe; as you can see, it’s super versatile.
We love the combination of cheddar and peaches! This Cheddar Peach Pie is also a great recipe and a special summer treat.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Cheddar Biscuit Peach Cobbler
- 8 cups frozen sliced peaches no need to thaw
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Combine the peaches, almond extract and lemon juice. Spread in a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Whisk together the sugar, cornstarch and salt. Sprinkle over peaches. Cut butter in pieces and drop on top of peaches.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove and add cheddar biscuits.
Cheddar Biscuits Instructions:
- Mix together baking mix and cheese. Stir in milk and butter.
- Can drop by spoonfuls on top of peaches or can roll out and cut with small biscuit cutter.
- Put back in 400 degree oven and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are brown.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Be sure and pin this delicious Cheddar Biscuit Peach Cobbler:
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.