This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is so easy to make, it will become one of your favorites. Friends and family will think you have slaved over this cake and made it from scratch. You might also like to check out our recipe for blueberry crisp.
Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Ingredients Needed:
Duncan Hines Signature Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
Lemon Instant Pudding
Lemon Glaze Ingredients Needed:
You will not be making the cake mix according to the box instructions. You are only using the mix. This easy cake recipe is one your family will love. We love to make cakes from scratch but sometimes you just want to make a quick cake. This one is great for any occasion. You could also add a cream cheese frosting to this cake too.
Recipe Feedback – “Just took this cake out of the oven… such an easy and beautiful bundt cake!! I tossed blueberries in a couple of tablespoons of the cake mix so the blueberries wouldn’t sink to the bottom. This is a definite keeper!!! – Wendy
“I have made this cake a few times with the blue berries. The cake is so moist and delicious. I’ll be making another one soon.” – Terry
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Easy Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.5 ouncDuncan Hines Signature Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 ouncpackage Lemon Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup butter or 8 tablespoons or 1 stick melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
Lemon Glaze (optional)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 or 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Do not make cake mix according to box directions. Combine cake mix, instant pudding, melted butter, milk, water and eggs using a mixer. Fold in blueberries and mix with spoon. Spray a 10 inch bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Pour in batter and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 50 to 55 minutes until center tests done. Remove and let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Makes 1 bundt cake. Enjoy!
- You can also make this cake without the blueberries and add a lemon glaze!
- Whisk together and drizzle over cake. You can also just sprinkle on powdered sugar if you don't want a glaze or leave it plain.
Be sure and Pin this Lemon Blueberry Cake:
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.