Coconut pecan pralines are a no bake, easy recipe.
These pralines are addictive and I could eat the entire recipe. If you like coconut and pecans you will love this candy. Make this anytime for a delicious treat or make it for any holiday or event. These coconut pecan pralines make a wonderful gift for a friend or neighbor. They look great on a buffet table. I have not tried doubling the recipe but see no reason why you could not do so. I keep them refrigerated in a plastic container. I love having them on hand and grabbing one when I am craving something sweet. You might also like our recipe for saltine cracker toffee.
Coconut pecan pralines ingredients needed:
white granulated sugar
These easy pralines are on a few ingredients and a super easy candy to make. They keep well too!
Recipe Feedback: “I made these yesterday using part light brown sugar and subing 2% milk for the evaporated milk. I must say that they turned out awesome! Because there’s only my husband and me in the household, I froze most of them and plan to bring them out next time the grandkids come to visit.” -Jackie
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Coconut Pecan Pralines
- 2 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 stick butter or 1/2 cup or 8 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- 2 1/4 cups coconut
- Combine sugar, milk, corn syrup and butter in a pan on top of the stove. Bring to a rolling boil and cook for 4 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract, pecans and coconut. Stir for several minutes until mixture starts to thicken. Takes about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Refrigerate or put in cool place until hardens. Makes about 36 pralines.
Don’t forget to pin coconut pecan pralines.
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.