Peanut butter oatmeal cookies!
There are so many different ways to make these no-bake cookies but this is one of my favorites. I cannot leave these cookies alone when they are in the house. I like how easy they are to make and they are always a hit when I serve them.
No-Bake Creamy Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients Needed:
Evaporated milk (can use regular milk)
Peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
Quick-cooking oats, uncooked
Note: Remember, you have to bring them to a hard rolling boil before dropping them on wax paper. Once you drop them on the paper, move to a cool place to harden You could place them in the refrigerator or even the freezer for a while. Once they are hard keep in an airtight container in a cool place. I have kept them up to two weeks.
Recipe Feedback: “These are really, really good…I added a cup of dried raisins and cranberries so I can pretend It doesn’t taste like candy! They are creamy and delicious as your recipe promised. Thanks!”-Patricia
“These no-bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies are to die for! Really a nice change from the ones with chocolate, just wonderful!”-Connie
Click here to check out my chocolate no-bake cookies.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or 1 stick or 8 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk can use regular milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 2 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats uncooked
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in a pan on top of the stove. Bring to a hard boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring to make sure ingredients do not stick
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and peanut butter until mixture is melted and smooth. Fold in oats and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool. Makes about 24 cookies depending on size you make them.
Be sure and PIN these No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies for later:
Follow us on Instagram.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.