CHICKEN SALAD CASSEROLE
Chicken salad casserole makes a quick weeknight meal.
This is an easy casserole to prepare. It’s great for using up leftover chicken and it’s good, too! Serve this to family or friends along with a couple side dishes like green beans and mashed potatoes for an easy meal everyone will enjoy. You might also like our recipe for cheesy apple casserole.
2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted (I used fat free)
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 cup celery chopped
1 cup rice (I used instant brown rice) cooked
1/2 tsp. salt pepper to taste
1 cup sliced water chestnuts
1/4 cup mayonnaise crushed multi-grain or regular tostitos
Combine all ingredients and place in ungreased casserole. Top with crushed tostitos. Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes. Makes about six servings. Enjoy!
Try this tasty dish with other toppings such as Ritz crackers or crushed potato chips and make it with leftover turkey or even ham.
Chicken salad casserole will become an easy favorite to serve family.
Don’t forget to check out these casseroles, too:
Chicken Salad Casserole
- 2 cups chicken cooked and chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup undiluted (I used fat free)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup rice I used instant brown rice cooked
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- crushed multi-grain tostitos
- Combine all ingredients and place in ungreased casserole. Top with crushed tostitos.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes.
Don’t forget to pin chicken salad casserole.