This no bake blackberry cheesecake is so simple to make!
This blackberry cheesecake is so easy and simple to make you will want to make it all the time. It takes no time to put together and it’s absolutely delicious. If you love blackberries this cheesecake is for you. You may also love this blueberry cheesecake and you can also use this homemade crust for this recipe too.
Blackberry Cheesecake Ingredients Needed:
Graham cracker crust (use gluten free graham cracker crust for this to be a gluten free cheesecake)
Frozen whipped topping
Topping Ingredients Needed:
This no bake cheesecake is the perfect way to use those delicious summer blackberries. So many of you love this one! Here is some great recipe feedback:
“I made this very easy recipe with the abundance of blackberries we had. It was wonderful, I changed the cream cheese to 1.5 blocks and did 2 cups whipping cream. Set up beautifully and was soo good, husband bought what I needed now wants me to make another one. Thank you for sharing your recipe. Great summer treat.” Miranda
“This recipe is fantastic! I will make this cheesecake many times. The blackberries were so good and it’s wonderful right out of the fridge!” – Carol
Full recipe in recipe card below.
Blackberry Cheesecake Ingredients
- 1 graham cracker crust use gluten free graham cracker crust for this to be a gluten free cheesecake
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1 8 ounce container of frozen whipped topping, thawed (coolwhip)
- 2 cups of fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/2 cup of water
- Combine cream cheese and confectioners sugar in a bowl, mix together well. Fold in whipped topping and spread evenly into graham cracker crust. Put in fridge and let cool for around 3 hours.
- Combine all topping ingredients and bring to a boil, continuously stirring so it doesn't burn. Cook for around 2 minutes to thicken. Remove from stove and let topping completely cool. Pour over cheesecake after it has been refrigerated for about 3 hours. Keep this cheesecake refrigerated.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Be sure and pin this great Blackberry Cheesecake:
Follow us on Instagram!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.